Rock Boobs – Been A Weird Week ::
It’s been a weird week.
• Friday – Meg and I flew to San Francisco where I was supposed to shoot a wedding with Marc.
• Saturday AM – I got the call that I needed to get on home to say goodbye to Dad. We are told he won’t make it till Monday. That’s when we were supposed to be flying home. Thank you Cliff for covering our butt at the wedding on Sunday.
• Saturday PM – Meg and I have a chance to meet up with photo pals Ann, Gene, Jose, and Joel which means we didn’t go to bed really. Jose & Joel are awesome. Nice meeting you fellas BTW. Meg and I get back to the hotel at 2am or something stupid.
• Sunday AM – We leave the rental car with Marc. Meg and I catch the first flight home to Atlanta at 6am.
• Sunday PM – Stand around my Dad’s hospital bed all evening talking about what a remarkable recovery from the edge of death he is making.
• Early Tuesday AM – Called to the hospital. Numbers are dropping fast.
• Wednesday PM – Stand around my Dad’s hospital bed all evening talking about what a remarkable recovery from the edge of death he is making.
• Thursday – Shoot with Holiday Parade. Lady flashes her rock boobs at us.
I wonder what the weekend will bring.